Are you feeling lost? Disconnected?
Wondering why you exist, or what your purpose is?
My services are based on the principles of connection and attention; hence, during sessions, I often put focus on a greater understanding of the Self in order to live a meaningful and enjoyable life. In North America we live in a society that demands individualism, a practice that often leads to intense feelings of loneliness, insecurity, and anxiety. I aim to help you understand these feelings and to help you look at different ways to move into a place of deeper meaning and purpose.
Therapy sessions can help with a number of things due to the nature of how our psyche responds to attention. Once we become curious about ourselves and why we act, feel, and behave we enter into a deeper relationship with ourselves. While you might come to therapy for something specific, you will likely leave therapy feeling more in tune with yourself, more aware of your body, and more aligned with your needs.
Why You May Seek Out Therapy
- Feelings of unease
- Feeling sad
- Experiencing depression
- Feeling unsettled
- Experiencing anxiety
- Feeling hopeless and like the world has no meaning
- Relationship issues
- Maladaptive patterns
- Anger issues
- Career transitions
- Traumatic experiences, and trying to understand how to work with trauma
- ADHD (working with attention, rejection, understanding symptoms, and finding meaning in the power of hyperfocus)
- Feelings of shame and worthlessness
- Chronic pain
- Wanting to connect to something deeper
- Working through childhood history and trauma
- Wanting to experience change
- Wanting to foster more creativity
- Wanting to work with art specifically
- Wanting to work with dreams specifically